Primary Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Employment Type: Staff
Job Level: Entry level
The administrative officer is responsible for the majority of administrative duties in the company. This person will manage employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the entire company. As an administrative officer, the ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to handle financial records and expenses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and Directors
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
Bachelor degree in business, administration, or related field preferred